Deutsch in Graz has been organising summer courses for children, teenagers and adults for over 30 years. The aim of these courses is to give individuals with an interest for languages the chance to learn intensively and acquire a sustainable level of competence in German.
In line with our motto, ‘The whole city is our classroom’, the region of Styria and the city of Graz are firmly anchored in our course design.
The summer school of Deutsch in Graz offers:
- Language courses with intensive speaking, listening and writing practice at all levels
- multinational, homogeneous groups - with between 4 and 12 participants
- an ambitious teacher-team
- "learning on the spot", a methodological-didactic concept for the consistent integration of the linguistic environment in language-relevant model situations both in and outside the classroom
- additional linguistic programme
- an interesting and exciting leisure programme
- accommodation in the boarding school, with host families in Graz or in halls of residence